Today, machines are an inevitable part of our lives. We use them to do our routine chores. Plus, manufacturers make use of them to facilitate their manufacturing processes. Therefore, machines are replacing manual labor with the passage of time. And these machines work with or without the help of a human operator. They are programmed to do a specific piece of work. In this article, we are going to take a look at some benefits of these units.
Basically, the function of these devices is to automate the picking and fastening of screws. Some models of these units feature a fixed screw driving arm, which moves in the direction of the fixture. By contrast, a moveable arm fastens the screws.
Also, the machine comes with a powerful built-in screw feeder. What happens is that the screw dispenser makes the selection and alignment of screws in the right direction. Afterward, the screws are transferred to the part for fastening.
Now, let’s read about some common benefits of screw fastening systems.
- This method allows manufacturers to achieve a high degree of precision. Since sensors and fixed angles are used, screws can be fitted without a problem.
- With automated screw driving, it’s possible to get the highest production from an assembly line. The reason is that these systems allow the handling of multiple screws. All you need to do is configure nozzles and spindles to facilitate the handling of screws that vary in terms of diameter and length.
- If done by hand, chances are that most employees will get tired quickly. On the other hand, there is no question of machines getting tired. In fact, you can keep them working 24/7, and they won’t ask for a break. Since their speeds are high, they can get a lot more work in no time.
- An automatic screw fastening machine works on the basis of programmed operations. Therefore, it’s possible to a great efficiency as far as quality is concerned.
- The good thing is that the majority of these machines perform a lot of functions. In other words, they can do a wide variety of operations on the basis of given commands. Therefore, it’s possible to save a lot of time.
- Another advantage of these units is that they allow the detection of errors. For instance, you can detect and fix errors if a screw doesn’t go in straight or doesn’t get tightened properly.
Since this type of machine is made to do the same tasks over and over again, you can have your staff work on other productive projects. Apart from this, you can supervise other types of projects.
On average, the use of an automated screw fastening machine may give a boost to the bottom line of your company. So, it helps you save tons of time and money. Besides, they can help you get a great return on your investment.
Since there are different types of screw fastening machines, you can find a lot of them that work like robots. An automatic screw fastening machine is cheaper than a robot system. Since robotic systems are complex, they cost a lot more money. But the good thing is that they are made to take care of a variety of tasks. Also, they are more adaptable as well. This is the reason they are a great choice for large-scale units.
So, you can enjoy all these benefits if you go for a good automatic screw fastening machine.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe