Although, nearly, everyone, claims, they want to become the best, they can possibly, be, few seem ready, willing, knowledgable – enough, or able to/ capable of, proactively, doing things, which will better – position, themselves, to make wiser decisions, and take better actions/ strategies, to overcome their personal weaknesses, and effectively, take advantage of their strengths! Some individuals have discovered, the ability of properly using affirmations, to be, a great, first – step, to make this meaningful journey, of self – discovery, and improvements! Unfortunately, many, either, are not aware of, or don’t take doing this, seriously, and thus, lose a terrific opportunity, to be better, and overcome personal challenges! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 essential parts, of making, and using affirmations, properly, and effectively, for self – improvement/ enhancements!
1. Check – up, from the neck – up/ know and understand your personal priorities: Take the time, and commitment, to give yourself a thorough, check – up, from the neck – up, so you are able to be honest with yourself, and objectively, and introspectively, become better! Don’t rush through this, but, rather, determine what you really want, and how to align your goals, and priorities, to serve you, in a meaningful manner! Doing so, you will be able to identify, and understand, both, your strengths, as well as weaknesses, in order to become better prepared, and effective!
2. Consider/ create 10 items/ things, you wish to address, proactively: An affirmation should be, a positive statement, stated, in the present – tense! Studies indicate, creating 10 items, at a time, and writing them down, is, probably, the most effective approach. For example, if you feel, you need to lose weight, avoid saying, I need to go on a diet, but, rather, phrase – it, something, like, I am proud of my body’s appearance, and constantly, commit, to doing, whatever, healthy actions, will maintain that.
3. Put them down, in, positive, personal, active statements/ affirmations: Write down your 10 affirmations, and review them, carefully, to ensure they are your true priorities/ goals/ emphasis, etc! Affirmations work, most effectively, when they are personal, positive, and make a true difference, for the better, both, actually, as well as, how one perceives them!
4. Read them aloud, 3 times per day: Don’t just write them down, but, commit, and have the discipline, to read them, slowly, and in a meaningful way, at least, 3 times, every day, into a mirror, if possible! For many people, doing this, first – thing in the morning, when you return home, from work, and before going to bed, are the best times. Studies show, when you write things down, and read them, aloud, they have the most impact!
5. Commit to doing so, daily: Effectively, using affirmations, requires the commitment to doing so, every day, on a regular basis! If, done, properly, it directs you, to making significant changes, which, might, make you feel better, about yourself, and your self – worth!
If you hope to become the best, you can be, making and using personal affirmations, may be, a significant, effective tool! Are you willing, to make this commitment, and maintain it?
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe