Air-dried dog food is currently a lot in trend. Many of you might be knowing about it and many of you might be confused or have a misconception if it’s good for your pooch or not. Here you get all your doubts answered. This dog food are such supplement that enables your pooch baby to eat in a natural wild way that is raw form. But not only this, it lets your dog enjoy the food and not only be natural but also get essential nutrients for healthy growth and well being.
Why feed air-dried fog food?
We know that dog has the lineage of wild animals such as of wolf. Therefore if we study further dogs are also capable to eat and enjoy raw meat. With so much available in the market we have several well-known brands that assure you to provide not-only quality food but also filled with necessary vitamins, mineral and nutrition. Therefore is it OK to give your beloved pooch the only market made preservative mixed dog food?
The answer to this will surely be a no but even if you still doubt let’s explore the process of making air-dried dog food and the benefits your pooch avails.
About the making of best-air-dried dog food?
- They aren’t cooked: One of the main reasons for giving your pooch this food is because they aren’t cooked. Yes, you heard it right. These are special temperate that all the moisture from the raw meat gets evaporated. This enables us to keep the natural nutrients level maintained in the meat while increasing the shelf life and making it eatable for your pooch. If you think of any disadvantage then there is nothing as such to be considered as harmful. It is because of the zero moisture in raw material makes any food not only lasts for several years but also locks all the benefits of it without any loss.
- 90-95% of real meat: The best-air-dried dog foods have almost 90 to 95% of real meat which are in all ways filled with nutrition. When on the other hand we see lots of branded companies offering processed food with a high level of nutrient it all seems to go vague if compared to air-dried food. In surveys, it has been noticed that branded dog food producers mix preservatives that not only harm your pooch slowly and steadily but also many times at their later stage results in disabilities.
Benefits your pooch avails if fed with dried dog food?
- No need of refrigeration: Yes, you might be aware that many of the food packets available for your pooch after opening have instructions to be refrigerated at a certain temperature. But when we talk about these air-dried foods they don’t require any type of refrigeration.
- Fresh home raised pastures: As compared to wild meat with home raised pastures we all know the basic benefits of it. Thus air dried item is made from home raised pasture so that the customers buying it will be assured of feeding their dogs all naturally healthy meat.
- Contains many nutrients: Talking about the nutrition level your pooch would get from this food are numerous. Such as biotin, special minerals, animal fresh organ meat, natural vitamins, necessary protein and many more.
- Free from the artificial agent: Those who feed their pooches market dog food are aware of the amount of artificial products such as preservatives, soy, synthetic minerals, vitamins, flavours, colours, gluten, wheat, grains etc that are surely going to take a toll on your dog’s health. But when compared with dried dog food they have nothing as such in there and have everything naturally compressed.
Therefore, there is no doubt why you must choose air-dried dog food rather than artificial branded dog food.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe